Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Mystery of Ingredients

Usana is known for its potency and the guidelines it abides by for manufacturing. In my opinion if you are going to invest in something good let it be the best. Usana is not an organic supplement and the reason being is because many people are allergic to organic ingredients. Lyle McWilliams is a Canadian Scientist that did a study on Usana nutritional supplements. He is a third party that has done a study on over 1,500 supplements and compared them to each other.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty legit. I'm more curious to know about how you evolved to be an entrepenuer for this product. What's your story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lori, what motivated you to take the risk of starting your own business?

    ReplyDelete
  4. to what extent is this product supporting you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a fan of Usana. I'm impressed every time I come here, to be honest. So many new ideas and creative ways to do business that I never thought about. Just to join the crowd...I too am curious about your involvement with this wonder pack of vitamins and such.

    ReplyDelete